Corey is a Certified Financial Planner and a co-founder of Verse with experience providing advice to people at each stage of life.
Renowned for his authentic and personal approach, he is committed to helping Verse clients get the most out of life.
From learning to save at a young age and borrowing to invest by his teens, Corey was drawn to financial advice to help others achieve the ambitions that are most important to them, without financial constraints.
Having spent a number of years advising clients at one of Australia’s largest financial institutions and a continuing commitment to profession education, Corey has amassed a diverse range of skills and expertise in financial planning.
During his time in the industry, Corey has developed strong ideals on how advice is best delivered to clients to enable them to recognise and determine its value; these ideals are now foundations of Verse’s unique advice approach.
He now ensures that all Verse clients receive advice in a transparent and genuine manner that is focused on addressing their individual challenges and achieving clearly defined outcomes that are meaningful to them.
Passions and pastimes
Corey is passionate about keeping fit, eating well and a enjoys range of sports. He is a devoted fan of the St Kilda Football club.
His bucket list includes shooting under par in a round of golf, presenting a Ted Talk and skiing the world.
He spends his spare time with his partner Kristy, playing golf, drinking green tea and travelling.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce, Monash University
- Bachelor of Communications, Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Finance
- Self-Managed Super Funds Specialist Course
- Margin Lending Certification
- Member of Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)