Verse CEO Corey Wastle sat down with David McMillan, Managing Director of Performance Property and one Australia's leading property experts to discuss the current state & trajectory of Australian property.
In this video, you'll find insightful commentary and data on the current state of the market across major Australian cities. The wide ranging conversations covers:
1. The recent price growth across capital cities.
2. What effects interest rate rises are having on affordability, and on making units more attractive.
3. Why Perth is currently very attractive from a capital growth and rental yield perspective.
4. Price growth forecasts for all capital cities, if we see interest rates come down across 2024 and 2025.
5. Why renters should be prepared for double-digit rental growth for each of the next three years.
Enjoy the conversation and as always, if you have any questions about the property market and its impact on your strategy & choices, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your financial adviser.
(The information provided is general in nature and does not take into account your personal situation. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs, and where appropriate, seek professional advice from a financial adviser).